LOCKDOWN IN AUSTRIA!
The restaurant may be entered from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for meal pickup.
We have been open since 11/22/2021 under the following conditions:
- Written proof of a necessary business trip
- Valid 3G proof
- Persons who are already in accommodation at the time of the entry into force of this provision, for the duration of accommodation agreed in advance with the accommodation provider.
- For the purpose of care of, and assistance to persons in need of support.
- If you are traveling for business reasons that cannot be postponed.
- To satisfy an urgent need for accommodation.
- Spa guests in a health resort.
Patients in a rehabilitation facility organized as an accommodation facility with an attached outpatient clinic pursuant to Section 2 (1) (5) of the KAKuG.
- Pupils for the purpose of attending school and students for the purpose of studying (boarding schools, apprentices’ hostels and students’ hostels; no proof required).
For your arrival the 3G rule applies (vaccinated or recovered or valid antigen or PCR test). We adhere to all recommendations of the Austrian government. Please check regularly for the latest regulations for your safe arrival and departure from your home country.
Our breakfast buffet will take place in the usual manner. Please wear an FFP2 mask. Hand disinfection is available at several locations. All areas will be disinfected on a regular basis.
Finally, we have one request: let’s be respectful of each other so that travel can continue. Thus, we ask everyone who is in our building to adhere to the current measures, i.e. to keep the minimum distance and to pay attention to regular and thorough hand washing.
If you have any further questions regarding COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With kind regards
Your team from Hotel-Gasthof GRAF